Bibko Recycling System
For Returned Ready Mixed Concrete And Storm Water Pollution Management
Concrete recycling is quickly becoming the preferred method of disposing of leftover aggregate after a building or roadway is demolished. This rubble has usually made its way to landfills in the past, but with the increased focus on environmental concerns, concrete recycling provides a way to keep construction costs minimal while recycling the old rubble.
The Bibko System is a comprehensive system for recycling concrete that can help producers of ready mix in the following ways.
- Clean out of ready mix trucks, recovery of clean, dry sand and stone for re-use in batching.
- Collection of residual rinse water for re-use in batching, providing a convenient means of disposing of a messy problem.
- Collection of surface run-off and storm water in boat ramp pits for clarification and re-use in the washing process.
Bibko Systems let producers meet environmental laws and water regulations, as well as allow them to benefit from recovering this processed aggregate economically.
Why Recycled Concrete Aggregate:
- Accepted as a source of aggregate for new concrete by ASTM and AASHTO.
- Meets or exceeds all state and federal specifications.
- Recycled aggregates are a lighter weight, meaning shipping, material and project costs will be lower.
- Recycled aggregate has better performance in concrete and asphalt constructions over virgin aggregates.
- Minimal environmental impact.
- Reduces landfill
- Superior compaction and usability
Recycling concrete isn’t just about the environment, it just makes sense. You’ll help make a positive impact on both the environment and your bottom line. Cole and Lambert happily provide concrete recycling in Virginia.