This brand-new TK 40 trailer-mounted concrete / shotcrete pump can handle aggregate up to 1-1/2 inch (38mm) at up to 40 yd³/h (30.58m³/h). Ideal for shotcrete work, it also works well in a wide variety of concrete placing jobs and for pumping structural concrete.
2020 Putzmeister TK 40 Tier 4F Trailer Mounted Pump
KEY TK 40 FEATURES
- Bigger fuel tank (up to 38 gal/144L) on wide, high-strength trailer (74.5″/1.89m), built for maximum towing stability.
- Reliable S-Valve for strong, long-lasting performance. A gradual reduction from the hard- chromed material cylinders to the outlet ensures even flow and longer life. Few wear parts, a single seal surface and hard-faced S-Valve and wear ring mean lower operating and replacement costs.
- Dynamic shape of hopper eliminates hard-to- clean areas, so a steady flow can funnel down the angled hopper sides.
- Twin-shifting cylinders provide more precise shifting of the splined shaft S-Valve, reduced shock in the system, and less line surge. The ball-and- socket design has fewer parts for easy maintenance and long life.
- The control box provides real-time presentation of pump information, diagnostics and an emergency run mode. This feature allows the operators to make sure their pump is operating at peak performance.
- Simple and highly reliable hydraulic control system. Mounted on a compact block atop the hydraulic tank, it offers easy access and lets you service the p